Our lodges are based in the Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Free State, and are malaria and predator free Game Lodges within the concessions that we hunt on.
Besides an unforgettable hunting experience, Nduna Hunting Safaris provides additional activities both on and off the estate.
Here, time stands still. Guests are encouraged to relax, unwind and be spoilt; to enjoy the abundance of wildlife & breathtaking sunsets. One will find a magical presence here, which evokes a feeling of familiarity.
But before you totally slip away into relaxation, join us for an exhilarating game safari with a difference!
Enjoy the fresh breath of nature, while getting up close and personal with the selection of game, on the back of a quad bike or game viewer! A great experience guaranteed!
Due to our prime locations in the Eastern Cape as well as the Free State, we can offer a wide range of additional activities within half an hour, including:
- Big 5 Game Drives
- Horse riding on the beach
- Canoeing trips
- Boat rides & sunset cruises
- Diving & snorkeling
- Walking & hiking trails
- Golf – various golf courses within close proximity
- Spa treatments
- River and Deep Sea Fishing
- Shark fishing – catch & release
- Visit to local Cheetah Breeding Farm
- Bungee jumping, zip-lining, shark cage diving (within 3 hours drive)
- Visit local Art Galleries, charming coffee shops & quaint Restaurants
- Curio Shopping